Kestrel Instruments Support & FAQs
What is Kestrel LiNK for OSX?
Transfer data from your Kestrel 5 Series device and archive on your Mac computer. Data logs can be exported as csv files for viewing and analysis in spreadsheets. This software also facilitates updates and upgrades to your device firmware.
Download Kestrel LiNK for MAC:
- Manage updates and upgrades to device firmware
- View device information such as device name, model number, firmware version, hardware version and serial number. Rename device.
- Transfer data from your Kestrel 5 Series device wirelessly with Bluetooth dongle or with a USB cable.
- Archive data logs.
- Export data logs in csv format for viewing and analysis in spreadsheets.
Example Screen Shots
Easily connect your Kestrel to the application using bluetooth.
Manage your Kestrel: change its name, download data, and/or update your unit.
Export and analyze your data.
Support Documents for all Kestrels
Kestrel 5 Series Downloads
- Firmware: This program is only compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Kestrel 5000 Environmental Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel 5200 Professional Weather Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel 5400 Heat Stress Tracker with LiNK
- Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel Sportsman Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics with LiNK
- Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter with LiNK
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics with LiNK