Kestrel HST Military Pro Digital Heat Stress Tracker
This model is being discontinued and replaced with the Kestrel 5400 Heat Stress Tracker.
Kestrel HST Military Pro Digital Heat Stress Tracker Overview
Exertional Heat Illness Threatens Soldier Health and Operational Success.
Prevent Heat Casualties with the Most Effective and Rugged WBGT Meter Made Today.
Training in hot and humid conditions is a reality of military operations. Heat casualties can be prevented by monitoring environmental conditions, specifically Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT).
The Kestrel HST Digital Heat Stress Tracker:
- Fool-proof. Direct digital read-out of WBGT - no setup or errors.
- Ensures compliance. Built-in flag notifications customizable to command guidelines. Clear on-screen “flash” warning for Black Flag conditions.
- Handheld or stationary. Accurate handheld readings within minutes of removal from carry pouch, or may be deployed on any standard 1/4-20 tripod.
- Small and light. Just 4.5 oz. carry weight. PALS-compatible carry pouch facilitates monitoring by individual battalions on longer marches.
- Tough and waterproof. Meets MIL-STD-810G Transit Shock Standards and IP-67. Kestrel meters have been proven in military operations for over 15 years.
- Multi-purpose weather tool. Measures 17 additional environmental parameters including wind speed, wind direction, temperature, pressure and density altitude. Supports drop-zone and sniper operations.
- Affordable. 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of frequently purchased digital WBGT meters.
Maximize Performance. Ensure Soldier Safety. Measure WBGT with the Kestrel HST.
CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIAL GOVERMENT PRICING - 1.800.784.4221!
Learn more about the importance of measuring heat stress.
- Tyr Tactical Tan Molle/PALS-compatible Carry Case
- Low-Contrast Matte Labels on Unit
- Long-lasting Lithium Batteries
- Berry Compliant Lanyard
- Vane Mount
- Tips For Taking Accurate Measurements
Model and SKU:
- Kestrel HST Military Pro Digital Heat Stress Tracker - Part # 0846TBTAN