Boothwyn, PA - January 20, 2020
KESTREL BALLISTICS TO SHOWCASE FULL PRODUCT LINE, EXPERT SPEAKERS ON LONG-RANGE ACCURACY AT SHOT SHOW 2020
From the military elite to recreational hunters, Kestrel's line of ballistics offerings includes a range of rugged tools built to serve the needs of any shooter. Visitors can attend product demos and expert speaker appearances throughout the SHOT exhibit hours.
Kestrel Ballistics, the leading brand in rugged ballistics weather meters and long-range shooting accessories, to showcase the full lineup of ballistics tools and live product demos at booth #3246 at the 2020 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, NV. Visit booth #3246 to see firsthand the latest addition to the Kestrel line -- the highly anticipated gun-mounted Kestrel HUD Heads Up Display.
Combining pinpoint onsite environmental measurements and precise ballistics calculations in one compact weatherproof unit, Kestrel Ballistics Weather Meters eliminate the guesswork in long-range shooting. You can always take your best shot even when conditions and circumstances are at their worst. Choose from advanced versions with multi-target data and extreme long-range capabilities to the simpler yet still powerful single-gun, single-target model. The new Kestrel HUD pairs with Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weathers Meters acting as an eye-level repeater screen to view live targeting data. There's a Kestrel Ballistics product to meet your needs and maximize your shooting performance. Whether serving in the line of duty or active in the pursuit of your shooting sports passion, you can achieve first-shot confidence on the battlefield, on the hunt, and in competition.
Featured Products: The Kestrel HUD + Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics®
The Kestrel HUD Heads Up Display ($399) allows you to view accurate real-time targeting data without coming out of the scope. This clear gun-mounted, eye-level display puts live holds from your Kestrel 5700 up front and right where you need them for rapid engagement of multiple targets. Pair the HUD with a Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics to take full advantage of advanced features like the Multi-Target Card and DOPE card available exclusively with the Elite model.
- Live Updates & Automatic Data Spotters can feed shooters updated target data on the fly and stage data is immediately viewable on the HUD --no more markers and masking tape.
- Large Font Option Improves visibility and focus on critical data while reducing eye strain. Easy to read in direct sunlight and low light conditions.
- DOPE Card* Download full range card specific to your rifle and bullet –eliminating the need for pen and paper.
- Target Card* View and receive live updates for up to 10 unique targets when paired with the 5700 Elite.
- Field-Ready Durability Lightweight but sturdy enough to stay firmly in place for any shooting situation weather-proof and recoil-tested -- the HUD won't get banged up by bumping into a barricade at a match or knocking against a tree on a hunt.
- Remote Switch Optional Accessory – Change between targets and send target data to your Kestrel without changing your shooting position or allowing target to leave field of view.
- Countdown Timer Prepare for competition by tracking your speed to improve performance on every shot.
*Available when paired with Kestrel 5700 Elite only.
Expert Speaker Series
Attendees are invited to the Kestrel booth for the popular speaker series featuring presentations from Accuracy 1st®, Applied Ballistics®, and Kristy Titus, host of Pursue The Wild Digital Series. The afternoon speaker series will feature experts in ballistics and long-range shooting --Bryan Litz, Nick Vitalbo, and Todd Hodnett. The presentations occur daily at 2pm. Topics range from advances in long-range science, tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Kestrel and advice for precision shooters. Kristy Titus will speak Wednesday, January 22, at 11am and will be available for photos and autographs.
About Kestrel Ballistics
Kestrel Instruments & Ballistics Meters are designed, built, and tested in the USA by parent company, Nielsen-Kellerman.Renowned for their accuracy and reliability, Kestrel meters and data loggers are the preferred tool for environmental monitoring by professionals in firefighting, military, meteorology, athletic heat stress management, and other demanding markets. Employed by thousands of users in hundreds of challenging activities around the world, all Kestrel meters are compact, rugged, IP-67 waterproof, MIL-STD-810G drop-tested and backed by an industry-leading five-year warranty. For more information about Kestrel Ballistics, visit www.kestrelballistics.com.
Back to Press Releases