Long-range shooting success involves practicing with a purpose and training for performance. Understanding the impact of the environmental and ballistic details that exist between you and your target puts you on the path to precision over distance. The Kestrel Schoolhouse provides the resources to help you get the most out of your Kestrel Ballistics Weather Meter for accuracy even at extreme long range.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pair my Kestrel with a mobile device?
- What are the main differences between the Kestrel 5700 and the Kestrel 5700 Elite models?
- How do I use the Kestrel Shooter's Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics?
- How do I set up and use my gun with this device?
- Can I upgrade my non-Ballistics 5000 Series model to a Ballistics model?
Articles and Downloads
Kestrel 5700 & Elite Quick Start Guide
5700 & Elite Buttons Explained
Setting up your gun profile
Truing your Gun
Advice for new shooters
Benefits of Custom Drag Curves
Advantages of the Kestrel 5700 Elite
Tips for Accurate Measurements