Ruger Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter
Long-Range Accuracy Made Easy
Comprehensive Environmental MeasurementsPatented precision sensors measure wind speed and direction, air temperature, density altitude, pressure and humidity.
Built-in Aiming SolutionsExtremely accurate Applied Ballistics solver accounting for validated gun characteristics and tested, proven bullet performance data.
- Powered by Bluetooth Low Energy data transfer
- Connect to compatible range finders, scopes, and shooting apps
- Manage, view, and save Ballistics data on your mobile device via the free Kestrel App
Ruger Kestrel 5700
Shoot Farther. Get On Target Faster.
Like all Kestrel ballistics meters, the Ruger Kestrel 5700 measures wind and air density and automatically provides a corrected aiming solution for long-range accuracy anywhere in the world, under any conditions. No more DOPE cards, re-zeroing or guessing at the wind. Plus the unit comes loaded with a substantial list of Ruger rifle and ammunition combinations to choose from that have all been verified for accuracy through comprehensive field-testing.
- Pre-loaded Ruger Rifles & Match Grade Ammo library*
- Easy Mode for Simplified Target Set Up
- V Calibration & MV Cal Guide
- Storage for up to 3 Gun Profiles
* The Ruger Kestrel works with any brand of rifle or ammunition.