Nightforce SHV 4-14x50mm F1, .1 Mil-Radian, Illuminated, Mil-R - C557
Eligible for a FREE Kestrel Elite with LiNK promotion.Your free Kestrel will appear in the checkout review page.
Don't forget your Kestrel Ballistics Accessories!
Nightforce SHV 4-14x50mm F1, .1 Mil-Radian, Illuminated, Mil-R - C557 Overviewcombination of field of view and resolving power at higher magnification. The 50mm objective offers excellent light transmission at any time of day. The overall length is 14.8 inches, and the optic weighs in at 30 ounces.
This SHV has a 30mm main tube, which allows for a maximum adjustment range of 90 minutes or 26 Mil-radians, and the adjustments are quarter-minute of angle or tenth mil-radian based upon reticle choice. Ten minutes of angle or 5 mil-radians of adjustment per revolution is standard.
- The Nightforce ZeroSet feature is also standard and allows for a rapid return to zero in any condition from any distance. The exposed elevation adjustment allows quick access, and a capped windage prevents accidental adjustments during travel or in the field.
- Parallax is adjustable from 25 yards to infinity, and it does so without any backlash or hesitation. Also, the external illumination dial has 12 brightness settings.
- The power zoom ring allows for quick and precise magnification adjustments, and a clamp-on Power Throw Lever is available as an accessory. The fast focus eyepiece design is standard, as on every SHV model.
- Whether you’re making adjustments on the fly for a quick shot on uncooperative game or venturing into the fast action found in the precision rifle sports, you can trust the SHV 4-14x50 F1 to deliver precision at speed.
- Staying true to our quality pledge, our SHV riflescopes undergo a rigorous inspection process before they can wear the Nightforce name.
- SHV Product Family - Recipient of the Award of Excellence in the Optic Product Of The Year category from Sporting Classics.