Kestrel Concrete Pro Jobsite Weather Kit
This product is currently out of stock. If you need product recommendations, please call us at 800-784-4221.
Kestrel Concrete Pro Jobsite Weather Kit Overview
About the Kestrel 5200 Professional Environmental Meter
The Kestrel 5200 offers advanced calculators and readings that are unique in the portable meter market and are designed to make your job easier. In addition to measuring current environmental conditions, the Kestrel 5200 tracks and logs over 10,000 sets of time-stamped data. Your data log can be transferred to a iOS/Android wirelessly with the LiNK wireless communication option and Kestrel LiNK app, or to a Windows or Mac computer.
Measurements include: Air Density | Air Flow (CFM) | Altitude (Barometric) | Barometric Pressure | Delta-T | Density Altitude | Dew Point Temperature | Evaporation Rate | Heat Stress Index | Humidity Ratio | Relative Air Density | Relative Humidity | Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure) | Temperature | Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric) | Wind Chill | Wind Speed/Air Speed
Engraving Note: Please make sure that everything is spelled correctly, as your engraved product cannot be returned. All sales are final on engraved products. Add 2 business days to all engraving orders.
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red
- Battery Life Indicator
- Data Log Graph View
- Date & Time
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover
- Intuitive Tactile Up/Down/Enter Keypad
- LiNK Wireless Communication to Mobile Devices (Bluetooth low energy)*
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Pressure Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
* Applies to LiNK models only
- Battery - 1 x AA
- Certificate Of Conformity (Spec Sheet)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch