Tag : kestrel4000
This condition can happen when the memory becomes full in the Kestrel. Clearing the memory log should fix this condition. Please try doing the following:
- Take the batteries out of the Kestrel.
- Hold down the power button for 30 seconds
- Put the batteries back into the Kestrel.
- Turn on the Kestrel. Wait several minutes (could take a little while so be patient) until the pixilation clears and you can press buttons.
- Go to Main Menu->Memory Options and clear the data log.
- After data log is cleared, turn Kestrel off and then back on. It should startup quicker now.
For more information on taking accurate measurements see Tips for Taking Accurate Measurements.... Read more